PDA

View Full Version : New Laptop,noob Questions?

a-line
02-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Hi,just bought a new Laptop and of course i need to install postgreQSL and
HEM.If im using my #2 PW,do ineed to do anything else if im using that Combo
installer,,just wondering if that "old PC QSL database" is using that new PC
database because im in with that same HEM ID?thanks allready...
Also having Table scanner and LeakBuster apps,but cant find those reg ID:s..where i can find those?

fozzy71
02-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi,just bought a new Laptop and of course i need to install postgreQSL and
HEM.If im using my #2 PW,do ineed to do anything else if im using that Combo
installer,,

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/)

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

just wondering if that "old PC QSL database" is using that new PC
database because im in with that same HEM ID?

Not sure I understand the question. You can use the same code on 2 PC's.

thanks allready...
Also having Table scanner and LeakBuster apps,but cant find those reg ID:s..where i can find those?

Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

a-line
02-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Not sure I understand the question. You can use the same code on 2 PC's.

I didnt understand it myself:o,shortly what im trying to say is that if i m using
that Combo installer all i need to do to get both SQL and HEM running properly
is to setting my #2 PW and checking that poker client settings are correct,right?
And turning that UAC off?
and thishttp://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/21121-windows-7-holdem-manager.html

netsrak
02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
yes,
turning UAC off is not necessary if you run the 3 exe files as Administrator

a-line
02-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Ok,thanks.
Another Q:Because i like 2 use my old HUD layouts etc.,if im taking copy of my current HEM folder and replacing my new PC HEM folder is that doing the trick?

netsrak
02-25-2010, 10:59 AM
please copy only the files in the config subfolder or only the files for the Hud.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/99/Reinstalling+HEM+without+Losing+Preferences+)

a-line
02-26-2010, 01:52 AM
Mucho grazes

a-line
02-27-2010, 05:11 AM
So i need to just copy this pointed HUD file onto my new PC/HEM config folder,if
i only need my old HUD layouts?Thanks

morny
02-27-2010, 09:56 AM
No copy the whole config folder C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder

a-line
02-28-2010, 02:55 PM
No copy the whole config folder C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder

And before that, if i purge my whole database,then i can still see those stats shown on my
HUD but cant replay those hands right?

fozzy71
02-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Correct.