PDA

View Full Version : PLO 6max HUD

pharreal87
02-23-2010, 02:38 AM
new to this so not sure what all to include.

i am playing $1/$2 PLO. just need to get a sense of who is being aggressive, who is passive, who's good, who's bad.

any help would be great

pharreal87
02-23-2010, 02:26 PM
also. any idea what the bb/100 is for $1/$2 PLO ?

pharreal87
02-24-2010, 09:39 PM
???

achalmers
03-15-2010, 04:00 PM
new to this so not sure what all to include.

i am playing $1/$2 PLO. just need to get a sense of who is being aggressive, who is passive, who's good, who's bad.

any help would be great

I use the same thing I do in NLHE...

Line 1: vpip, pfr, agg, hands
Line 2. fold to flop cbet, fold to turn cbet, SB fold vs steal, BB fold vs steal

For the rest like folding to a 3 bet 4 bet range, etc. I just use the big pop up screen you get when clicking a blank (black) part of the HUD. In my opinion, I think people put way too much emphasis on setting up the "proper" HUD. I think all we need are the basics and if we play well the HUD can help us with close decisions like:

1. Should we call if he 3 bets our flop cbet, or

2. We completely missed the flop but his "fold to flop cbet" is very high so we should bet and take down the pot or

3. He calls a lot of flop cbets but folds on the turn, so I'm going to double barrel.

I'm not trying to oversimplify but that's what I use the HUD for and that's what works for me. I'm playing .02/.05 PLO on a $60 roll. I'm looking forward to the day where I'm rolled for 1/2. Good luck at the tables.

AC