PDA

View Full Version : stat for 'turn lead' oop when flop c/c

simon_cph
02-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Im looking for the stat turn lead. Meaning, when flop checks through how offen does opponent lead turn oop. Thus not 'donk bet turn'

Thanks, Simon

netsrak
02-23-2010, 03:36 PM
The only stat we have is Bet turn.

Please use the uservoice system for requests - link in my signature.

morny
02-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Your question is conflicting, you say
how offen does opponent lead turn oop which is basically a donk bet but then say
Thus not 'donk bet turn':D

So ill presume you know where the donk turn stat is and your looking to know where the you dont donk and villain bets

go to the cbet node and look for bet vs missed flop cbet IP

is that the one?

simon_cph
02-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Guess i shoulda explained myself a little better. :)

AFAIK the 'donk bet turn' implies that you cbet the flop and now the opponent donks out on the turn. Im looking for a turn lead vs missed cbet.

simon_cph
02-23-2010, 06:28 PM
go to the cbet node and look for bet vs missed flop cbet IP

is that the one?

I think 'bet vs missed cbet OOP' is the one.

Ajax
02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
EDIT: I see original poster got it, so I removed what I wrote. I was lookikng at the same betting line/stat too.

Ajax
02-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Simon CPH,

I do think you found the correct stat, "Bet vs missed flop CB out of position" (unless support says it's wrong).

Anyways, I am interested in knowing how you plan to color-code this stat if you put it in your HUD. There is also the stat "Bet vs missed flop CB in position," which is a float bet, and I was trying to figure out ranges for that one also.

simon_cph
02-24-2010, 03:59 AM
I am interested in knowing how you plan to color-code this stat if you put it in your HUD.

Not sure how to color code this stat tbo. I wanna use this stat in my HU Hud. Usually i will only color code main stats so to speak, but find it handy nearby. Also, there is a lot of dependencies to this stat which makes it harder to color code.

There is also the stat "Bet vs missed flop CB in position," which is a float bet, and I was trying to figure out ranges for that one also.

My guess would be this stat applies to a bet on the flop IP whenever you dont CBet.

Ajax
02-24-2010, 05:05 PM
My guess would be this stat applies to a bet on the flop IP whenever you dont CBet.

Yes, that is what that stat is. I have heard some people refer to it as a "flop float bet."

Not sure how to color code this stat tbo. I wanna use this stat in my HU Hud...

Oh, you play HU. I pay full-ring usually, and sometimes 6-max. Do you think that stat applies more to heads-up play? It seems to me like it might.

Also, there is a lot of dependencies to this stat which makes it harder to color code.

As I said, I do not play heads-up very much, but I would still be interested in hearing some of your insights on that stat, "Bet vs missed flop CB out of position," if you are willing to share them... especially if there is a way to use it in full-ring or even 6-max!:)

simon_cph
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I def see this stat as being more valueable playing HU. You could put it in your popup config i guess. I play mainly 6 max and dont have it in. You also wanna limit your HUD in 6 max and not clutter the screen to much with less important stats.

What i mean by a lot of dependecies on how much a guy leads turn when you dont cbet, is this:
- Villians overall aggression
- How much you yourself cbet
- Boardtexture

One last thing. From reading your posts, i kinda get the fell that your reliying to much on stats in your play, no offense. ;) Gameflow, dynamic, betsizing is just as important.