PDA

View Full Version : Something Wrong with HUD Importing in Session & Delay in Sessions Tab Post Session

DallasAP2
07-13-2012, 02:52 AM
I am noticing that during my sessions I have no idea how many hands I truly have on the players at my table. I will see their % reset or change after a hand is completed. Also I noticed that I had 150 hands on a guy, but he was on another table with 250 hands approximately... I also am having the issue with the sessions tabs not updating on time. If you want the log files, please tell me the path to get them and whether or not there is a specific time that I need to copy those files, thanks..

*When looking at hands in the replayer, I am not getting what I should on my stats. I tried setting the max hands at 0, 10k, 20k, 50k + 100k, I get random different samples on each but it is not close to what I filtered for so I can't trust that it is really my last 50k hands played or maybe it 50 of my last 100k.. ?

**The sessions by day tab in my reports is not breaking up my sessions, I have to go look at all the times to see when I stopped and then custom filter for this.

***Also I will be mid session and I notice that I will have 2 new tables that I added and the hud will not come up, and so I have to stop the import and re-start and it usually works then..

***I have the site import times correct, I have all of the correct .exe files set as exceptions in MSE, windows defender is off, windows firewall has all same exceptions set that I have seen posted in previous posts.

Patvs
07-13-2012, 08:55 PM
HM2: Please update to this version. It will update your database to correct any player names with characters that may cause HUD issues and some stats that were corrected. This may take a while with a large DB, so we recommend doing so when you can leave your computer on for a while, like overnight.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_2.0.0.7124.exe

--

If a player has a 50 BB stack at table X, and a 70 BB stack at table Z, or he's playing 6 handed at table X, and 5 handed at table Y that can affect his stats, if you're using a filter: hud options--> HUD filters