PDA

View Full Version : Preflop cards not showing in tourney

Natchez Too
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I have approx 19,000 hands in cash and preflop works fine. I have appox 90,000 in tourney and when I go to preflop cards nothing appears. All filters are turned off. Limiting to last 2000 hands. I am running ver 1.10.02. Attached is a word document showing what is happening on the screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, nothing at all comes up under TOURNEY RESULTS.

Thanks
Natchez Too

morny
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if that doesent fix it can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import some hands into that and see if it now works

Natchez Too
02-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if that doesent fix it can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import some hands into that and see if it now works

Morny, thanks. I am a computer dummy and incapable of doing what you suggest. However, yesterday my computer guru deleted the database (after saving all the data), did a vacum, reindexed, and then imported all of the data. We got some of TOURNEY working by that.

Before that, nothing worked on TOURNEY, but everything worked on CASH GAMES.

However, he did not install the latest version of http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe. Now that I have told you that, what do you suggest? Should we back track and install that?

For what it is worth: I paid about $80.00 for HEM if I remember correctly. Yesterday he spent three hours at $60.00 per hour. Previously he spent about two hours. I asked him, "What do computer challenged people of moderate means do when they cannot solve these problems themselves and can't afford to hire people like you?" He answered, "They do without." Sigh.

Help, please.

Natchez Too

morny
02-23-2010, 02:28 PM
What version did you import with, if you look at the top of HM it should say something like 1.10.03?

Regarding the tournies you may just be not understanding how it works
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete.

You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries. What site are the tournaments from? Maybe you just need to request the summaries and reimport them

Natchez Too
02-23-2010, 05:32 PM
What version did you import with, if you look at the top of HM it should say something like 1.10.03?

The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete.

You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries. What site are the tournaments from? Maybe you just need to request the summaries and reimport them

Morny,

Before you read all the stuff further below, let me say that I just ran http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe. I now have version 1.10.03a. Before running it I could use two of the four things under TOURNEY. Since running it, I have also lost the ability to see the PREFLOP HANDS. REPORTS seems to be the only one functioning, and I don’t know if it is working correctly.

Do I need to request summaries from FullTilt? If so, tell me exactly what I need to request from Fulltilt to try and get this clawing, scratching monkey off my back.

Also, read below to see if that offers any insight.

Thanks,

NATCHEZ TOO

Every other line below is my answer to your question:

We imported with version 1.10.02.

This is more than possible. I am slow at learning all this stuff.

Almost all of my tournaments are SitNGo’s. However, most of those are more than one table. There are 15 or 20 or so 90 player tournaments in there. A good many 18 player, 27 player and some 45 player tournaments. A very few heads up matches. What I don’t understand is how to edit the parameters to make the program understand what I am doing.

I play on FullTilt, and I will request the information if you tell me how to edit TOURNEYS to reflect what I have been playing in and how to get the results I need and want.

When I click on TOURNEY > RESULTS, I get nothing by clicking on the tabs STATS, DATA VIEW, GRAPH or TRENDING. Just blank pages. The player name is set for me, Natchez, Too, the next box is set to Hold’em as that is all I play, and there is NO FILTER. I can changes STAKES and click RUN REPORT, but nothing happens.

When I click TOURNEY > PREFLOP CARDS it returns an empty page. Natchez Too is correctly identified as the player, if I click REFRESH nothing happens, I have the next setting set at 2000 hands (I have over 90,000 on there), the next box is set to HOLD’EM, the FILTER box has NO FILTER after it.

Under quick filter the ALL CARDS is marked as is EARLY POSITION, MIDDLE POSITION, CUTOFF, BUTTON, SMALL BLIND and BIG BLIND. I have tried changing this with no results. I haven’t entered any thing in FILTER BY EFFECTIVE BB’S or FILTER BY # PLAYERS.

At the moment I lave LAST 100 on. I have not entered anything in ONLY SHOW MARKED HANDS or SHOW KNOWN HOLECARDS.

Does any of this help you tell me what to do to find information?

NATCHEZ TOO

fozzy71
02-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Morny, thanks. I am a computer dummy and incapable of doing what you suggest. However, yesterday my computer guru deleted the database (after saving all the data), did a vacum, reindexed,

:confused:

If he deleted the DB there is nothing to vacuum or reindex.'

and then imported all of the data.

He imported from your \HMArchive folder?

For what it is worth: I paid about $80.00 for HEM if I remember correctly. Yesterday he spent three hours at $60.00 per hour.

:eek:

I wouldn't charge you that much. :rolleyes:

Morny,

Before you read all the stuff further below, let me say that I just ran http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe. I now have version 1.10.03a. Before running it I could use two of the four things under TOURNEY. Since running it, I have also lost the ability to see the PREFLOP HANDS. REPORTS seems to be the only one functioning, and I don’t know if it is working correctly.

This is almost always the sign of a corrupt/damaged DB.

Do I need to request summaries from FullTilt? If so, tell me exactly what I need to request from Fulltilt to try and get this clawing, scratching monkey off my back.

Email support@fulltiltpoker.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send them to you in multiple, partial rar files that have to be extracted to a single, large text file.

Almost all of my tournaments are SitNGo’s. However, most of those are more than one table. There are 15 or 20 or so 90 player tournaments in there. A good many 18 player, 27 player and some 45 player tournaments. A very few heads up matches. What I don’t understand is how to edit the parameters to make the program understand what I am doing.

Full Tilt writes summaries to your computer so under normal circumstances everything should get imported and recorded properly.

When I click on TOURNEY > RESULTS, I get nothing by clicking on the tabs STATS, DATA VIEW, GRAPH or TRENDING. Just blank pages. The player name is set for me, Natchez, Too, the next box is set to Hold’em as that is all I play, and there is NO FILTER. I can changes STAKES and click RUN REPORT, but nothing happens.

When I click TOURNEY > PREFLOP CARDS it returns an empty page. Natchez Too is correctly identified as the player, if I click REFRESH nothing happens, I have the next setting set at 2000 hands (I have over 90,000 on there), the next box is set to HOLD’EM, the FILTER box has NO FILTER after it.

Under quick filter the ALL CARDS is marked as is EARLY POSITION, MIDDLE POSITION, CUTOFF, BUTTON, SMALL BLIND and BIG BLIND. I have tried changing this with no results. I haven’t entered any thing in FILTER BY EFFECTIVE BB’S or FILTER BY # PLAYERS.

At the moment I lave LAST 100 on. I have not entered anything in ONLY SHOW MARKED HANDS or SHOW KNOWN HOLECARDS.

Does any of this help you tell me what to do to find information?

NATCHEZ TOO

It sounds like your DB is damaged (again).

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

Natchez Too
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Email support@fulltiltpoker.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send them to you in multiple, partial rar files that have to be extracted to a single, large text file.

fozzy71, Morny and anybody else:

My computer guru (he runs the computers at a local college) has done everything you have instructed. We got the Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries from FullTilt, created a new database, imported the data -- which took a long time -- and nothing seemed to change.

In the TOURNEY section the only thing that showed anything was the REPORTS tab, and that only registered 45 hands.

All Cash Game activity seems to be there.

This is really not funny anymore, and I need some relief. Is there a possibility that I could make an appointment with somebody to call here one afternoon about 4:45 PM or 5:00 PM Central Time and walk my computer guy through this. I keep pouring money into it with no results. How could it be that problematic.

Please consider talking to him on the phone and let me know what would be a good time. I'll put my contact information on here when you do.

Thanks,

Natchez Too

netsrak
03-02-2010, 06:38 AM
We have no telephone support line available.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.