PDA

View Full Version : tournament summary format

runhot
02-22-2010, 08:43 PM
i have numerous 'unfinished' tournaments in my DB. the hhs for those tournaments already HAVE been imported. twice.

i have used pgadmin to get a list of the tournament numbers that are 'unfinished'.

i have then requested the information from stars.

i now have an html file that should be able to be read by HEM, but it is not. i get an error.

i have cut the html out and now have a tab delimited text file with the following fields:

Date/Time Tourney Game Buy-In Rake Place Entries Prize Target ID Qualified

how can i use this text file to create something that is readable by HEM?

this problem has been driving me insane for a really long time.

Patvs
02-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

The latest HM update should be able to import ANY file that PokerStars emails you. The import should show "1 file imported" (0 hands imported)--> check if all your SNG/MTT results are now correct.

If they're not, try importing it in a new database (create a new database first in 1.10.03).. if that doesn't work.. email us the html file to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

runhot
02-23-2010, 12:39 AM
just updated- latest version does the same thing, ie nothing
im familiar with "1 file imported" (0 hands imported).
i refresh tourney results tab, and still not importing the information.

this has been going on forever. i emailed support with last correspondence a week ago.
i've already emailed the summaries and the hh's, and a link to the old thread and i havent heard back from support.

this is so frustrating because i have the information tab delimited right in front of me.

regarding creating another database, why would i do that? i dont want a separate database for 200 random tournaments.

cant you just give me a list of columns to create for an xls file or something? just tell me how to format the data.

this is so frustrating

runhot
02-23-2010, 12:57 AM
i have now created a separated database with the hopes of importing successfully, and then exporting a summary written by HEM that the old database would read.

i tried this, and it did not work.

the new database would not read the file either.

i have attached a screenshot of the two different formats that i have gotten from stars.

the one on top with the green check imports correctly.

the one on the bottom with the red x will not import no matter what i do.

i should mention that i am not 'hostvielka' , im guessing thats the employee that pulled the report.

i should also mention that i have emailed stars a million times regarding this issue, and i ask them to make me a new report that looks like the top one, but with the data from the bottom. no matter what i say, they dont understand my problem, and just keep sending me old hh's which i already have.

notice the formatting is only subtlety differernt

image:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6902/worknowork.jpg

fozzy71
02-23-2010, 11:12 AM
I have seen a few summary errors recently, and forwarded one through our bugs just yesterday.

this has been going on forever. i emailed support with last correspondence a week ago.
i've already emailed the summaries and the hh's, and a link to the old thread and i havent heard back from support.

Can you PM me your email address you sent them from so I can check the status? I dont see any emails in our system from your address registered to this forum account.