PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager error message

nazzbazz
02-22-2010, 08:01 PM
My holdem manager has been working perfectly fine til today. When it's about to start up, I get an error message saying:

"An error occured retrieving the player list: ERROR: 58P01: could not access status of transaction 3435973827"

After pressing OK holdem manager starts but I can't go to the sessions tab. Nothing comes up. I tried to update my version but it didn't fix the problem.

I'm now using 1.10.03a, and I didn't want to reinstall the whole program because I was afraid that my settings will be reset.

Thanks

Patvs
02-22-2010, 08:26 PM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Can you create a NEW database... (in database management) and see if the error still occurs in a NEW database.. it could be one of your indexes is corrupt.