PDA

View Full Version : table manager wrong!

SkyWalker01
07-12-2012, 06:25 PM
playing in PS at nl10 table a see a difference in the number of hands and winrate

in PS and in the HM report i see:
87 hands with a win$ of $0,70

and in the table manager:
92 hands with a win$ of $0,35

always a see 4 or 5 more hands in the table manager and a difference in $

what`s wrong?

tks
regards

Patvs
07-12-2012, 08:19 PM
TableManager can also pick up hands when you observe a table, or when you join a table (and you're waiting to post the big blind) TableManager counts those hands.

TableManager is used to detect tables: it really shouldn't be used to look up at the winnings.

SkyWalker01
07-16-2012, 10:09 AM
yesterday i have played:

pc with windows xp (sql8.2) : 388 hands +$3.31 (nl5)
pc with windows vista (sql8.4) : 970 hands +7.17 (nl5)
total: 1358 hands +10.58

then i copy the files from c/hmArchive from pc with vista to pc with windows xp and import from the folder of the day and i only see:
996 hands +$19.94

and when i ask to PS they tell me that today i have played 1366 hands instead of 1358

how can i solve both things?

tks
regards

Patvs
07-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Look in the PokerStars handhistory folder for handhistory files that may not have moved yet to the archive folder.

Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_14Jul2012.exe

SkyWalker01
07-16-2012, 10:36 PM
the handhistory folder only contain the files of the hands played today, there no more files of hands played yesterday, itīs ok this? PS itīs configure to keep 30 days handshistories in this folder, no?
PS send me the zip file with the 1366, import it and ok now!!!, but how will i solve this if i use 2 pc, itīs ok to copy the files from c:\hmarchive from one pc to another and import it? or there is another form to do this?

now i have another problem, i canīt import a big tourney history of a Micromillion tourney with more than 40,000 players, itīs because the big number of players? how can i solve it, before trying to import the history i can see the tourney played in HM and after the failed try to import it anymore and i cant import it, have i to create it manually?

this msg appears after update the HM1 with the file that you put in your msg, itīs talk about HM2 but i have HM1 ??? i cant use it now ???

tks
regards

netsrak
07-17-2012, 04:54 AM
1. you can copy and import the archive folder from PC1 to PC2. The hands are moved to the archive folder 15 mins after the last access when the HM auto-import is running.
If you close a table to fast or you have a disconnect this hands will not be saved on your HDD, i guess thats where the difference in hand count comes from.

2. There should be no problem to import the 40k player tourney. It may just take a little bit longer. Do you get any error message?

3. Your virus scanner seems to report a problem with the update. This is a false alarm. You should confiugure your Scanner to ignore the file or switch it off while installing the update.

SkyWalker01
07-18-2012, 09:23 AM
- itīs happen again, yesterday a play in 2 pc and today a try to import hh from pc1 to pc2 and hm only import 86 hands instead of 515

- i played in 3 events in micromillions in ps, i ask the history tourney of the 3 tourney, but still in hm i have only 2, then i create manualy the 3rd event with the number of tourney and import the history but it doesnt work

how can i solve this 2 things?

tks
regards

Patvs
07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
For PokerStars you also have to import the summaries: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

SkyWalker01
07-18-2012, 06:30 PM
i did it, when i said "history tourney" in the last msg a refer to "summaries of the tournamet"
i always ask to PS the summaries and import from a file, except with this tourney because i canīt and i didnīt understand why

and what about the cash hands that i canīt import too?
due to the problem that i have with windows xp pc i m using another pc with windows vista and after the sesion i copy and import the hands played in windows xp pc in order to have the account of hands and $win, how can i solve this?

tks
regards

Patvs
07-18-2012, 09:20 PM
When you reimport the hands into a new database?
Do any hands import as errors or as incomplete hands?

Or they all import... but then some of them don't show up in HoldemManager?
They also don't show up if you set the date filter to ALL HANDS?
Or when you reimport them into a new empty database?

SkyWalker01
07-20-2012, 09:39 AM
itīs very extrange because today i try again with the hands played in 17th and import the rest of the hands, but i now i have the same problem with the hands played 18th, have i to wait some time in order the HH pass from PS folder to HM ARCHIVE ???

i import the db that im using in windows xp pc, no new db and no filter, just select "specific day" in order to now the number of hands and $won itīs correct

and what about the tourney that i canīt import?

tks again
regards

Patvs
07-20-2012, 10:00 PM
It takes 30 minutes for the hands to be moved to the archive folder.
They stay in the regular handhistory folder (where the pokerclient saves them) until they're moved to the archive folder.

Set your date filter to ALL HANDS (instead of to a specific day) and check if certain games played TODAY show up under YESTERDAY's date (or vice versa).

The tourney you can't import: email us the handhistory file.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_20Jul2012.exe