PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Network - Bugs

Mahlzahn
07-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi,

I am playing on Lock Poker in the Revolution network and have several issues to report:

1. HU STT results are a mess. Stakes aren't recognized correctly, neither are winnings.
2. No winnings or correct results for MTTs. All my MTTs are loosers which is not correct.
3. The rake stat for cashgames seems to report wrong numbers. Revolution still has dealt rake btw.

Since Revolution is growing rapidly it would be great if you could fix this asap. Thanks in advance for help :)

Patvs
07-12-2012, 08:44 PM
1/3 Update: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7053_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe
If stakes are still wrongly recognized, email us a handhistory

2 Revolution doesn't write the winnings to the handhistory file. If you play a MTT, there is no way of detecting how much you won.
Other sites solve this issue by writing a separate summary file, but since Revolution doesn't you'll have to manually edit your results for MTTs.

Mahlzahn
07-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I just installed that update but it didnt change anything at all...rake stat is the same and the STT are still shown as before...I have attached a HU sngs HH for you to have a look.

Mahlzahn
07-13-2012, 07:52 AM
4. HUD, importing and report stats seem to be correct and work fine, however I have some issues with the various hand tabs in i.e. "Reports" and "Active Session". The timestamp of various HHs is wrong. Some of them even are in the future, like at 8am when it is actually 5am...furthermore, the active session window did not work while playing yesterday. The graph didn't update and the hand tab only showed some hands with wrong timestamps and a lot of other hands missing. I have played around with the "site time adjustment" functionality but it didn't change anything. (Btw I am from Germany, playing in CET timezone, whereas the HHs have a different one and the Lock client shows CET, too). I have attached one cash game file that I exported from HM2 that has a wrong timestamp lying the future ( at least yesterday it was the future ^^)

5. For MTTs HM2 is unable to detect rake/fees paid in the tournament results tab. Thus, also giving weird stakes. A separation of buy in and fee for stakes would be nice. I also have attached a MTT HH in order for you to have a look at.

Patvs
07-13-2012, 07:52 PM
HM2: Please update to this version. It will update your database to correct any player names with characters that may cause HUD issues and some stats that were corrected. This may take a while with a large DB, so we recommend doing so when you can leave your computer on for a while, like overnight.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_2.0.0.7124.exe

Setup the adjust import times: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options%7B47%7DHandImporting%7B47%7DSiteTimeAdjust ment /

Then reimport your hands into a NEW empty database.

Mahlzahn
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Thx for your reply. The above steps solved issue 4 and partially the problems concerning HU STTs. Stakes are recognized correctly now and winning STTs are imported correctly, too. However, loosers simply report as 0 Winnings instead of showing losses.

The rake stat for cash games is still wrong and the fees for STTs and MTTs aren't recognized either. But overall it's a step forward :)

Patvs
07-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Email us handhistory file if the buyin/winnings aren't detected.

Mahlzahn
07-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Files are attached to this thread and i also emailed them.

DogNamedBluff
07-15-2012, 10:02 AM
I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.