PDA

View Full Version : EV$/Hr in Session tab?

Legheliel
02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
I thought I read some while ago that you would implament a "EV$/Hr" in the "Session" tab? It's really crazy that there is no such thing when there's a "$/Hr". If you play on a site where EV works there's really no reason why you'd want a "$/Hr" over a "EV$/Hr", please look into this.

Patvs
02-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Currently there is $WON, $/hr, and $EV.

I don't see the point in having $EV/h.
You can see the $EV for the session...

And you can see your OVERALL EV bb/100 (by adding that stat to the REPORTS).

I guess in the future, the option to add EV bb/100 to the SESSIONS tab will also be possible.... when we add the option to add any stat to the sessions tab.

Legheliel
02-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Well no offence here, but I don't see the point in having $/hr over EV$/hr if you play on a network that "supports" EV. I think the vast majority of the pokerplayers who are using HM would like to know their EV$/hr more than their $/hr.

I do however understand why there is such thing as $/hr since not all sites support EV, but it would still make a lot of sense to put the EV$/hr in the session tab since it applies to a lot of players.

I know it's not burning issue for the "makers" to work on right now nor do I think you'll vouch for it heavily, I'd just like you to consider what I've said and see if maybe you could add an option to add it or if you could choose change some of the stats in the session tab and maybe make one of the stats the EV$/hr. Even better yet, add it as a stat to the report tab, that would be just as good.

Keep up the good work.

netsrak
02-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Please use our uservoice system (link in my signature) to vote for it.