PDA

View Full Version : boss media

freak20
02-22-2010, 02:19 PM
hello!
i playing on boss media with hand converter , i uptaded hm to new version and i have problem with stats how. Used to hands was imported as a hands from party poker, and now directly from boss media. I dont have hands history, only stats on a players. How to connect old stats from party poker with new ones?

morny
02-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi you can use an alias FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+) or else if you have the original hh you can create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport all your original hands into that

canfron
02-22-2010, 07:01 PM
I think he means for the data of the other players.

Something with that?

freak20
02-23-2010, 05:10 AM
i did an alias but still i dont have old stats on players in the HUD, just importing from begining , cant create new detabase because i dont have original hh.
Thanks anyway

fozzy71
02-23-2010, 10:36 AM
How do you not have the original hands? HM archives all played hands. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

You first need to open pgadmin from Start Menu - Postgresql and then double click on the server name in the list and it will ask you for your password. Most likely it is postgrespass unless you used a different one.

To avoid having duplicate players:

1. Purge all Boss hands from the database
2. Export Hands
3. Create new Database
4. Import hands
5. Run the SQL command provided (using the correct site_id).

Open the Query window by clicking on the icon that looks like a pencil and a piece of paper. In the window that opens replace anything in there with:

update players set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update pokerhands set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update pokerhands_hero set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update tourneydata set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;
update tourneyplayerdata set site_id = 18 where site_id = 0;

Then press F5 to run it. Launch HM and all your Boss players and hands that were converted to Party should be back to Boss. The problem with doing this if you already imported real Boss hands is you'll have duplicate players in the players table which will probably cause other problems.

duemme
02-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Now I have some duplicated hh (converted + originals) how can I delete from database the converted ones?

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Right click on the hands->delete...

ParadokS
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Wow, this was NOT an easy task.

I have about 170k BOSS hands converted to Party format. I followed your instructions and managed to convert them to BOSS hands.

So far so good.

Now I also have a new database with about 18k BOSS hands. That were imported using your new version that supports BOSS. I went to session tab, sorted by month, chose all hands, export all hands to harddrive.
Went to the new database with PP>BOSS converted hands and imported them.
But all I get is duplicate hands - how is that possible?

My "old" database only goes to mid januarary, and the new ones im importing are from feb>mar.

ParadokS
03-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I think I solved it. Perhaps it fakked up cause i did vacuum/analyze after i converted back to boss hands, before importing the new boss hands.