PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD at Absolute HU cash

guedal
02-21-2010, 11:44 PM
As soon as I downloaded version 1.10.03a I started to play a session of HU cash at Absolute and to my surprise, player stats were no longer displayed. Only the table stats and the mucked cards plus the board cards. I opened a 6-max table just in case, but that worked fine, so the problem seems to affect only HU.

nicoco
02-22-2010, 02:40 AM
Same problem here... didn't try 6 max though

netsrak
02-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Please check the standard things and post the answers and details:

* Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

guedal
02-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Here are the captures. I made them while playing a HU SNG at Absolute, where it happens the same than in cash HU. The import folder shows PokerStars files because between the moment I captured the tables and the one I captured the folder, an MTT at PS started.

morny
02-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks weve submitted the bug and there working on it now