PDA

View Full Version : big hands tab on active players window

citizenfish
02-21-2010, 09:30 PM
i get an unhandled exception - input string was not in a correct format.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at HoldemManager.frmPlayerSummary.e()
at HoldemManager.frmPlayerSummary.a(Object A_0, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs A_1)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorker Completed(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperat ionCompleted(Object arg)

What do i do to fix it? Thanks.

Patvs
02-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily -

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

citizenfish
03-04-2010, 04:17 AM
so, i did all those things you asked me, and the problem still comes up intermittently. it works for most players, but for instance, if i click on my own username, and select 'get all hands', it gives me that error, but if i click 'get last 100' or 'get last 20' it works fine. not sure if that is related.

i am using vista home basic
service pack 2
i don't have any active anti-virus software
i don't know of any firewall besides the default windows one.

any other ideas of what to do to troubleshoot this?

Patvs
03-04-2010, 05:39 AM
Check the Top 10 Performance Tips thread in my signature.

Edit the postgresql.conf
Create a new database

reinstall your Microsoft .NET Framework:

please reinstall your Microsoft .NET Framework:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

citizenfish
03-23-2010, 08:36 PM
I did all of the things you suggested in this thread, and am still getting the error for certain players. This is super-tilting. Any more ideas? Have you run into this with other people?

netsrak
03-24-2010, 06:59 AM
This is not a standard problem.

Please create a new database, import the hands into this database and try again.