PDA

View Full Version : My Hud won't work

vettro
02-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I have version 1.10.03a. windows vista

I was having a problem and HM wouldn't open but it was solved by following these steps:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - the How-To Geek and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

But now the hud will not come on for cash or tournies.

The hand histories are being saved to: C:\Program Files\PokerStars\hand histories\

Current import folders are: C:\Programfiles\Poker Stars\handhistories + sub folders.

Thanks,

Scott

Patvs
02-21-2010, 11:29 PM
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\hand histories\

Current import folders are: C:\Programfiles\Poker Stars\handhistories + sub folders.

Delete the PokerStars import folder from from configure auto import folder in HoldemManager. Do the auto detect again. Go to the handhistory folder that HEM detect and see if PokerStars is actually saving its handhistories there.

You made three (hopefully) spelling errors in the two folders above.
Program Files is not the same as Programfiles
PokerStars is not the same as Poker Stars
hand histories is not the same as handhistories

And the default PokerStars uses is something else... either /Handhistory or
Users/%username%/Appdata/Local/PokerStars/Handhistory

Restart HoldemManager whenever you change the import folders settings!