PDA

View Full Version : List of Changes with new version

foam21
02-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Is there a list that documents the changes/updates made to HM with each new version? I've tried searching the forums and FAQ pages but was unable to find one. Also, when there has been an update to HM, is there a way to have email notification for upgrading to current version? I notice HM itself doesn't inform you when an update has been released.
-Chris

Patvs
02-21-2010, 09:31 PM
See this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-03-official-release.html

* Added a currency exchange rate form under options where you can set exchange rates
* Added a "Get Current Rates" button that will automatically download and set the currency rates to current rates
* Added new currency stats for USD, EUR and GBP winnings with each stat recording properly based on the currency of each hand
* Added multi currency support for Stars (Euro), Prima (Euro + GBP), Entraction (Euro), Boss (Euro + GBP) and ipoker (Euro + GBP) cash games
* Added an automatic currency fix in the Currency Settings form that will check your entire DB and correct any currencies that were imported incorrectly
* Added ability to choose currency to draw graph in on graphs tab
* Updated session tab to automatically convert all stats to $USD
* Updated player vs player tab to automatically convert all stats to $USD
* Added the ability to choose a target directory when exporting hands using DBControlPanel
* Added an option in HUD Filters that allows player to choose if Rush stats should be mixed with other stats in the hud. If you check this then your rush and non rush tables will include stats from rush and non-rush. Uncheck it and only rush stats will appear when playing rush games
* Rush tables are updated from a server based file so when new tables are added by FTP, Holdem Manager will quickly identify that they are Rush tables.
* Fixed problem where tournament hands are not deleted by purge
* Fixed problem with Use for All filter menu
* Fixed problem with incorrect blind levels for FTP Rush Limit hands
* Fixed problem where FTP tournament rebuys were not properly imported
* Fixed problem where Cake Turbo and Super Turbo SNGs display as normal tournaments
* Fixed problem where Poker Stars rebuys are not imported from summaries
* Fixed problem with mixed up Miscellaneous Options menu items
* Fixed problem importing PT3 exported iPoker hands
* Fixed problem where Hand Range tool fails to load when player as 22
* Fixed crash when Hand Timestamp is removed from selected hand view columns
* Hold'em Vision: Added support for up to 10 player profile categories
* Hold'em Vision: Fixed errors when opening post flop combos and card selection windows

HEM will have an auto updater soon.. that will check your version if you start HEM and auto-notify you / download update when there is one.

foam21
02-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Yep, that's what I was looking for. I guess I needed to open my eyes a bit wider. Thank you Patvs!
Also, will something be implemented in later releases that will inform you of a new update to the program without having to check every so often? Or is there a setting in HM that isn't started by default that will alert you when there is a new beta update?
-Chris

Patvs
02-21-2010, 10:39 PM
HEM will have an auto updater soon.. that will check your version if you start HEM and auto-notify you / download update when there is one.