PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Hyper-Turbo Sats Problem

orangutanaman
02-21-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi, just found an issue with the $won in the hyper-turbo sats on Stars. The problem seems to occur when a tournament is won by a player winning all the chips on the table. When this occurs, despite the top 2 being paid the same prize, they are paid different amounts. Not sure if this has been covered before, but is there a way to fix this without having to manual edit every tournament result?

Thankyou

netsrak
02-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the summary with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.

Talking Poker
04-14-2010, 01:46 AM
I just came here to report this same problem. Was this ever resolved? I've been manually correcting my data, so I don't have any examples handy, but I know I have a number of them in my database.

Additionally, for some reason instead of HEM recording $215 for 1st and 2nd place finishes, it is now recording $215.70 for every single tourney played. At the same time, 3rd place is being reported too low at $86.xx (28, probably, since that's $1.40 less than it should be) instead of $87.68.

Any idea why this is happening or if it can be fixed? Manually updating my numbers every day isn't all that fun.

Thanks.

morny
04-14-2010, 10:25 AM
This has been forwarded to the developers but i dont have an ETA at the moment

Talking Poker
04-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Any ETA yet?

I would think this would be a really easy fix (at least reporting the correct $215.00 and $87.68 prizes for standard finishes) but I don't see it on the list Beta 7.

Thanks.