PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Rakeback Error

lnafziger
02-20-2010, 08:47 PM
I am looking at my tournament stats which show $1520 paid in rake so far this month, but when I look at the graph it only shows $146 in rakeback even though I have three rakeback items setup, including a 18.52%, 9.33%, and a 30% rakeback. It appears as if it is only showing the 9.33% rakeback and ignoring the others. Almost all of my games are SNG's on UB, and I am running the latest version: 1.10.03a

Another question: Is there a way to show your rakeback as a stat for tournaments? (I found a way to do this for cash, but not tournaments!)

Louis

netsrak
02-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Please post some screenshots of the wrong values.

At the moment rakeback is not included in the tourney graphs.

lnafziger
02-22-2010, 12:12 AM
I assume that you mean that it is not included in the tourney stats (instead of tourney graphs)? This would be a VERY useful feature to have as I constantly find myself having to change which range of hands that I import in order to check my all in EV for a day, and if it were a stat then i could just use the "daily" report...

Anyway, screen shots:

Thanks!

Louis

Patvs
02-22-2010, 03:01 AM
Hmmmm 3 rakebacks for 1 site...

It's very interesting.. you add a $250 bonus... as rakeback. So you don't have a crazy $250 JUMP in the bonus/rakeback graph, but the $250 bonus is nicely spread out over the time you cleared the bonus.

At least that's what I think you're doing.

Can you confirm... if you delete the 2x $250 rakeback... and only keep the 30% rakeback (and add the 2x $250 as BONUS), if the graph is OK?

lnafziger
02-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing so that it more closely aligns with how the poker site actually releases the Bonus Dollars. It would be really nice if we had the option under the bonuses to have it add this way, and you could specify the total amount of the bonus and how it is released (as a percentage of rake or $$'s/raked hand as appropriate).

If I just have one rakeback it works fine, but they should probably either fix it so that more than one works or check when you are adding them and not allow you to have more than one per site since it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Patvs
02-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah.. I love how you thought of adding a bonus as rakeback...
I'll sent an email to the developers with this problem.
And suggest they should implement your system. (by either allowing multiple rakebacks,.. or have the option "to spread a bonus" over a certain period of time)

lnafziger
08-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Did you ever make any progress on this?

Patvs
08-17-2010, 01:27 AM
They liked the idea...
but the current "to do" list with real bug fixes is basically endless.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

Start campaigning for it on 2+2 and it'll go up on the to do list.