PDA

View Full Version : HM not importing some hands

Jhonnybegood
02-20-2010, 05:54 PM
I just realize that when i was checking my sessions results. At my two last sessions i won much more than Hm displays. My filters are ok and i cant figure what is happening.
Coudnt find some big pots i won and i don't know why they're not there.
ty

FutureInsights
02-20-2010, 05:56 PM
What sites are you playing?

Jhonnybegood
02-20-2010, 06:05 PM
versione 1.10.0.5 or could be 1.10.01
i can't say for sure
on top says 1.10.01 but proprities says its 1.10.0.5

and i didnt do the database update hm request when started

Jhonnybegood
02-20-2010, 06:16 PM
What sites are you playing?

ftp 6max nl100/200

morny
02-20-2010, 07:38 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and then reimport all your hands from the archive and also import any files in the Full Tilt hand history folder, when its finished importing take note of any import errors

Jhonnybegood
02-21-2010, 02:12 AM
really?how long does it take?

allwind
02-21-2010, 02:51 AM
I have the same problem. It happens when I lose connection. It is rather annoying. Because all of a sudden we do not know if we can trust the HUD. Are the numbers for this player or the previous player. For me I would think the problem is with FTP and not HEM. I have send FTP a reply regarding this matter. Next time I will check in the HH folder to check whether the hands are being written to the text file or not.

You can request hands from the beta probably. It was always good. The FTP introduced this beta HH. And then this problem started. I think FTP knows about it.

morny
02-21-2010, 03:27 PM
really?how long does it take?

Completely depends on your database size, from a couple of mins to a couple of hours, if youve a bid database maybe leave it till overnight

Jhonnybegood
03-09-2010, 10:36 PM
When you say to reimport the hands from the archive u mean a folder called archive? i can't find the hands to reimport.
And i'm really worried about how long this reimport process could take. Cause i got 20h/s at best when im importing and my database is huge, so i think it could take too long. Do I have any other opition?
How faster is the reimporting process than the importing?
tyty

netsrak
03-10-2010, 05:06 AM
The default archive folder is c:\hmarchive. You can check it in your auto-import settings.

The import process starts much faster than 20h/sec for an empty database but the fuller the database becomes the slower it will be.

Jhonnybegood
03-13-2010, 10:30 PM
First of all i would like to thank you. Really helpfull.

I'm a bit cnfused. I re-import hands from archieve. It was ten thousand files but only around 300.000 hands. All hero hands were there but 300.000 its not even close of the total number of hands i had in my old database. I should have millions of hands from datamine.

Thank you

fozzy71
03-13-2010, 11:59 PM
The archive only contains hands that were auto imported while you played. If you used Import From Folder to import your datamined hands they were not moved to the archive. It only moves the auto imported files for performance reasons. If you go to Options > Database Management > Connect > Export Hands, it will export the entire DB including the observed hands.

Jhonnybegood
03-14-2010, 02:45 AM
So i gotta to export hands from my older database to any folder and then import to the new one?Or should i export to archieve folder so i wouldnt have to import the hands?

netsrak
03-14-2010, 07:01 AM
The folder doesn't matter, even hands from the archive are not imported automatically again. You always need to use import file or import from folder

Jhonnybegood
03-20-2010, 09:44 AM
my hd is full and i need do remove stuff

i already re imported hands from archieve and need to import other hands.

is there any problem?

netsrak
03-20-2010, 10:58 AM
you should not delete them completely in case you need them for rebuilding a new database.
You should move them to a CD/DVD or USB hard disk

fozzy71
03-20-2010, 05:53 PM
If your HD is full you should delete some things and ree up more space before importing hands and increasing your database size.