PDA

View Full Version : difference between amount won in HM and real winnings on Everest Poker

web
09-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Hello
when i import hands from everest poker, the net amount won is never right.

The net amount won is always higher than the real one that i can see at the end of a day or a week.
On K hands it makes a huge difference, maybe 50% more in the HM net winnings compare to real winnings in my BR.

On the losing sessions it also shows less lost than reality.

thank you for your help

(PS : i'm not a noob, except maybe in english, sorry about that ;) )

morny
09-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Not heard about this from other Everest users. If you can try and check after a short session and see if there is a difference and then send that sample of HH's to morny@holdemmanager.net ill look into it

I presume your using the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe

web
09-29-2008, 05:53 PM
i have updated my version and imported all my hands since the 17th
I'm a hundred percent sure that i have won 62$ on this period (i made a break before this date) but HM says 98$
(21K hands NL 10)
it must be a mistake the difference is about 400BB !
btw I had exactly the same problem with PT2, always more winnings than the real ones.
Maybe there is a bug somewhere in the import of the HH's but i'm searching for months and i didn't find anything.
Or maybe everest have a secret second rake :D

I tried to play a few hands tonight and import but the result was correct. (too few, less than 100)
I'll try with a bigger session and i'll give you the HH's