PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Stats

El Wayneo
02-20-2010, 06:41 AM
hey there

ive being trying really really hard recently to try and get rid of stats!~! i know it kinda defys the point of keeping a database but there are stats under my name that were not played by me and it reallly really annoys me cause i cant get a more "true" representation of my play.

can some one please help me ? and oh ... i know how to purge :D i neeed help with getting rid of .. the remaining information....

Thanks guys if anyone can help me it would much appreciated !!

Wayne

netsrak
02-20-2010, 08:33 AM
The easiest is probably to create a new database and import all the hands you want to have in there.

El Wayneo
02-20-2010, 09:52 AM
hey there

so can u just not selectively delete specific stats ? cause i think it would be really usful to know .... since i really dont like people playing on my account and then screwing up my stats...

could u some how show me how to delete them ? cause i realy dont wan tot resort to making a whole new datatbase :((((( cause it tookkk way too long last time :((((

thanks!!

netsrak
02-20-2010, 12:11 PM
It is not possible to delete stats.

The only thing you can try is to delete (= purge) hands: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hand View (Reports) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/167/Hand+View+(Reports))