PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars hud not working

Pupp3tMast3r
02-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Everytime I open a new tournament the positions are shifted (as if I would be sitting in another chair every time.)

I have the "preffered seat" option selected in Pokerstars, and I deleted the hud positioning data, and started from scratch. It positions the hud well but the table is rotated (so Hero is in BU but he has the hood from UTG, the CO has the BB's hud and so on, CO-1 has the SB hud etc.)

fozzy71
02-19-2010, 10:28 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29) (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Pupp3tMast3r
02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29) (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

I already did steps 1->8 (after searching on the forums.) They are still messed up.

I don't play cash games -- tournaments and sitngos only. Could that be a problem?

Once again what happens: if I open up a cash table: all the hud stats are correctly lined up with their proper heroes. Once I join the table the heroes rotate (so I always get in the same position while the HUD stats don't rotate.)

Pupp3tMast3r
02-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Nevermind I think I forgot to do step 4 for 9-table on PokerStars :D

Pupp3tMast3r
02-19-2010, 10:42 PM
By the way how do you count them? Starting from the chip stack to the right (clockwise)?

netsrak
02-20-2010, 08:45 AM
yep

Pupp3tMast3r
02-20-2010, 03:37 PM
yep
Thank you guys, all is good now :)
Now if I could make suggestion on uservoice.com that would be great :)))

morny
02-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Heres a FAQ on preferred seating for stars in case anyone else comes along with the same problem FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)