PDA

View Full Version : stats on wrong players on 2 Stars tables only

microbob
09-29-2008, 01:08 AM
Hello - Playing about 16 tables on Stars.
All the stats are fine except for 2 tables where they are off by a seat or 2.

I closed the tables and shut down HEM and even restarted the computer but the stats keep showing up in the wrong seat on just those 2 tables.

Both of the tables are 6-max tables. I use preferred seat #5 on the 6-max tables and doublechecked to make sure that was set correctly (even though it obviously is since everything is fine on all my other tables).

The stats are in the incorrect seats whether I'm sitting at the game or not.

Also, if I am sitting at the game then it displays my name too and 1 hand of stats on these tables (in the wrong seat of course) even though it doesn't display my name or stats next to my seat on any other tables.
It will continue to show me as only 1 hand for these stats even after I have played several hands at the table.

Perhaps there are other tables where I would experience this problem but I have only found 2 so far.

microbob
09-29-2008, 01:18 AM
fixed already I think.

After I posted that I saw that it links to other threads that have a similar topic to the one you just posted.

I unticked 'lock the layout' under 'table preferences' from HUD options which was the closest I could see to the recommendation in the other linked thread I saw and already it appears to have fixed the issue.

Will report back if it returns.

Nice feature on these forums to link to similar issues like that after you post.

Here was the thread I was linked to after I posted:

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1372