PDA

View Full Version : Bonuses No Longer Showing Up In Graph

MacUser
02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
My bonuses worked for months, but any new ones I add now (for the last couple weeks) don't show anymore. I've obviously made sure the name and date and everything is being entered correctly. Any one have any tips or suggestions?

Patvs
02-18-2010, 10:04 PM
EXPORT your bonusses.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Try creating a NEW database. And reimport everything.
(your hands + bonusses.. then try adding a new bonus)

MacUser
02-22-2010, 03:17 AM
EXPORT your bonusses.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Try creating a NEW database. And reimport everything.
(your hands + bonusses.. then try adding a new bonus)

Did that and the same bonuses were not there as before. Tried adding a new bonus and that did work, but now I do not know for sure which ones are in there and which ones are not. Is there anywhere you can see them besides on the graph? The $4k ones are easy to spot on the graph, but the small stellar rewards and whatnot are not.

I guess I could just reenter them all, but I have a feeling this is a skill I'll need again and I don't want to have reenter all my bonuses every couple months if possible.

Patvs
02-22-2010, 03:55 AM
If you have bonusses of
Patvs (PP)
Patvs (PS)
Patvs (FT)

You can't import the bonus file... unless all those players exist in your database.
So you need to import a couple of handhistories first (from Full Tilt, PokerStars and PartyPoker that Patvs has played)... otherwise the import of the bonus info (and of rakeback info) won't work.

---

If you export the bonuses, just open that file in notepad:

It will state:
Holdem Manager Exported Bonus Plan: [name of bonus],[amount of bonus with two added zeros], [date],[your nickname],[number],1

The number is the site:
0 party
1 full tilt
2 pokerstars

When you do the backup/restore in pgadminIII of your entire database.
In addition to your handhistories, It'll also backup/restore the NOTES, ALIAS, BONUS/RAKEBACK settings.