PDA

View Full Version : How "Villain" perceives you?

EN09
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Example: I have 3k hands on a particular villain and we have history. Under 'Reports' I hit the 'Change' drop down box and make villain the focus. All his stats appear.

But now I want to know what he "sees" from me? If I go to 'vs Players' for villain and double click my screen name, I see ALL my hands played. Is there a filter I can utilize to only show the "3k hands on me" the villain may have? Reason being, VP/PFR, ATS, Cbet, F2CB, etc could be vastly different vs this particular villain, then the 400k+ hands I've played at that limit.

Patvs
02-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Interesting idea..... but not possible at the moment.
One of the reasons... for example.. many players have 3K hands on a certain player.. but some of those hands are observed hands / datamined hands.

So that player doesn't have 3K hands on YOU.... it's possible he has never even played against you. To incorporate your idea, we also have to find a solution for this.

Alexdb
02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Is this not just all of hero stats and reports using the "vs player" filter, without any bbswon filter etc?

EN09
02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Thank you for the response Patvs. I'm a "cross-over" from PT3 and am certainly satisfied with your product, happy with customer support when I needed it and am certain you guys are always looking for the next tweak to drop on us. Have a good weekend!