PDA

View Full Version : 3 Qs

UWjoe
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
1 can i change a setting somewhere so that the default is for hud stats not to be displayed at all for players i have less than an X hand sample on?

-so if i set x to be 10 hands, 9 hands into a new sng with 2 regs at my table there would only be 3 players stats displayed and nothing over the other players (just me and the 2 regs, and i can assume what i like about the others without the unneccessary clutter of the worthless/no sample hudstats)

2 (this might be a suggestion more than a question as im pretty sure the "ideal" way of doing what im looking for isnt supported but ill describe the ideal because it will be easier to articulate) Could I set up mu HUD so that the only thing displayed by default is the little spaid symbol when HM has imported a hand and could potentially display HUD stats, but I would have to click on the symbol in order to toggle the hud on (and off again) manually

Id like to play earlygame HUDless because im not really going to make many adjustments between lines v regs and lines v randoms early in a sng, and if i had the option of just bringing up stats and hiding them again with 2 clicks in those few instances where i might flat or fold instead of 3 bet or flat thatd be nice and much cleaner aesthetically

currently i can "uncheck all" via table manager and then click a checkbox if i want to have hudstats for a specific table but finding the correct table when theres 15x10 digit table numbers is not realsitic

3 also how do i make changes to or remove the table averages/ last 3 pot display?

Patvs
02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
-1 Sure.. go to HUD OPTIONS--> Table Preferences--> and change the min hands for stats.
You can also change the HUD OPTIONS--> Player Preferences--> min samples. This way the HUD will appear (if min hands for stats is set to zero) but individual stats won't appear until a certain amount of samples of the stat situation have occurred.

-2 You can't "HIDE" the HUD on a certain player, but if you do #1 the STATS simply won't appear until they're meaningful (based on YOUR definition of number of hands / samples)

You can also turn on HUD OPTIONS--> Table Preferences--> Dim Folded Players. This way.... only the HUD of players still involved in the hand will be BRIGHT (folded players will be DIMMED).
AND in HUD OPTIONS--> Player Preferences--> you can turn on adjust color for sample size for every stat. (this way.. the MORE hands/samples you have the brighter the stat will be!)

-3 HUD OPTIONS--> Player Preferences--> Appearance tab--> set number of pots to none, and you can also turn off "show table avgn if you don't want to see the table VPIP/PFR

UWjoe
04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
can i choose colors somewhere when i have "adjust colors for sample size" selected?

id like to have the color on stats match my background (black or clear) untill the sample size i deem relevant but still have access to them by hovering/clicking if i want to consult them before they are displayed in contrast to the background

morny
04-07-2010, 10:24 PM
It doesnt change the color and currently its not possible, it just makes it a lighter or darker shade so the relevant stats stand out (bright) and the irrelevant stats fade into the background (dark shade)