PDA

View Full Version : HuD Stopped working when updated to rush hud

inspectorgadget
02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
The hud actually works fine at sixmax and fr tables, but at HU tables on absolute all I get is the lil box that shows previous hands and who won the pot...

I have a special HU .xml for the hud display too btw.... it's the only one set to display anything for HU tables.

This is on absolute :).

inspectorgadget
02-18-2010, 05:33 AM
also prob didn't start until I updated my hud for Rush.

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:42 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

inspectorgadget
02-21-2010, 10:08 PM
I use XP so this doesn't apply...

Also, the hud works fine for FTP both HU and ring games. On absolute, it works only for ring games and not HU for some reason...

netsrak
02-22-2010, 07:25 AM
You are using 1.10.03?

I have read about 2-3 other users with the problem.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

And attach the file config/holdemmanager.config.

abetteridea
02-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Same problem here with Full Tilt.

For some reason HU tables are identified as RUSH, so i get no stats in the HUD and the hands are marked as RUSH in the database...

I hope the new patch will transfer my HU hands to where they belong. I don't play RUSH at all.

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:42 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-03b-official-release.html

abetteridea
02-28-2010, 01:33 PM
ty netsrak.

Actually the problem above occurred while using 1.10.03b downloaded several days ago. I hope this release is newer. We'll see.

Is there any way to convert the false RUSH hands into HU in the database?

It's ok if it's a hard way, I am an advanced user and I can deal with it. Just give me a hint please :)

netsrak
03-01-2010, 08:07 AM
delete the hands and reimport them (you may need to copy the files to a different folder).

abetteridea
03-01-2010, 04:38 PM
thank you again!

abetteridea
03-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Ok I did just that:

deleted the hands and reimported them, and they are showing as RUSH again :(

It only happens with one particular table, 1 session. The table is "Dartle", otherwise this HH is no different from other HU tables.

Can it be the case HM parses "Dartle" HU table as RUSH for some reason?

morny
03-02-2010, 02:01 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread