PDA

View Full Version : Note taking

fiammaz
02-17-2010, 08:25 PM
When I'm writing a note, if a table requires action, the keyboard doesn't respond anymore, cause the table pop upped.... Can you fix this issue so we can continue to write the notes easily?

Fool
02-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I've been trying to recreate your issue and if I understand you correctly you have tables in a stack and then are having active tables jump on top of a table where you are typing notes. If I'm correct unfortunately the poker site controls when table jumps to the top of your stack. You can however set a "set aside table hotkey" in the lower left of the "Table Control" tab. This would allow you to set aside a table off your stack while taking notes and then put it back in your stack when you are finished.

fiammaz
02-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Not stacked but tiled...
Anyway, when I have to act on another table, ps automatically switched the attention to the last one, so if I try to writing, I'm writing anything...because the action in on another table...

Fool
02-19-2010, 07:07 AM
You could try disabling "popup table whenever user action is required" in pokerstars>option>advanced multi-table options.

fiammaz
02-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Gonna test it tonight
ty ; )