PDA

View Full Version : HM - Windows 7 via Bootcamp on MBP

jongreenway
02-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi,
I'm using windows 7 on a macbook via bootcamp. Been a long time user of HM on my desktop but having trouble on my macbook. The player windows are not movable for me (i.e. when I right click and drag they won't go anywhere). I've tried everything I can think of. Windows theme is basic and turned user account control off. Everything works fine other than me being able to move each player window (one is stuck in front of the fold button which is no good :()

Please help!

fozzy71
02-17-2010, 06:46 PM
If you are on pokerstars make sure you turn off their Options > [ ] Right Click for Table Themes menu.

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] lock the layout should be off

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

Those are just general suggestions. I myself dont have any practical MAC experience, so I dont know of anything specific that would cause this.

jongreenway
02-17-2010, 06:50 PM
If you are on pokerstars make sure you turn off their Options > [ ] Right Click for Table Themes menu.

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] lock the layout should be off

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

Those are just general suggestions. I myself dont have any practical MAC experience, so I dont know of anything specific that would cause this.

All of those were already done except for click for pop up and i tried turning that off. still no luck.... yes it is with poker stars and ap

netsrak
02-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Is WYSIWIG in the table preferences checked?

Please post a screenshot of your table preferences

jongreenway
02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1650/capturenrk.jpg

morny
02-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Strange one, Please install the latest version (1.10.02): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe to make sure its not an issue with an older version and then tick force on top and restart HM.

Does right click work in general in other applications?