PDA

View Full Version : Active Player Window bug?

Mr. Feel Good
02-17-2010, 04:01 AM
downloaded 1.10.01 and it look great!:D

The active player window has given me trouble. It choked on a player and then informed me of an error and asked if i'd like to ignore it. I did and it ended closing the HEM gui. The Table Manager continued to work and process hands through the rest of the session.

I downloaded 1.10.02 and seem to have similar problems. If I try to start up HEM my Windows Task Manager says it's not responding. I get the wide/skinny window that says initializing and it doesn't get passed that.

After this bug is solved, it will be a great product. I thank you in advance.

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Please post some screenshots of the problem so that we can try to reproduce it

Mr. Feel Good
02-17-2010, 06:42 AM
after restarting my computer, HEM was working properly. I could not reproduce the error with only one table. When I went to 4 tables, it happend but only when I selected one of 2 players on the list and tried to Get Last 20 in the Big Hands tab. (see HEM2 pic attached)

My Table Manager says at the top "Table Manager 1.10.01 internal 6" but the main HEM gui says 1.10.02. It appears my attempt to download 1.10.02 was unsucessful. During the upgrade attempt I read this message "the program was unable to replace the following file: DevComponent.DotNetBar2.dll, HMImport.exe, MonoSecurity.dll, Npgsql.dll, System.Data.SQLite.dll. Not sure that helps.

Thanks again

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser, download and install the update again as first thing after the reboot.

Mr. Feel Good
02-17-2010, 06:43 PM
I cleared the cookies, rebooted and downloaded the update. The download ran smoothly without any reports of being unable to replace any files. But the error still occurs. "Input string was not in a corect format."

Please advise.

netsrak
02-18-2010, 06:26 AM
Is it only for one player or for more?
Which site are you playing?

Can you please zip and mail the handhistories with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can try to reproduce it.

Mr. Feel Good
02-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Hands sent in email. thanks ;)