PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on Pacific Poker

OzDave
02-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Hi
My HUD is no longer appearing at this site.
I have XP and site is in english.
Hands are being imported and all other reports are updating correctly. Just no HUD showing up. This problem started about a week ago.
Thanks

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:55 AM
Please update your Pacific client to the latest version?
Are you using idleminer handhistories or the native pacific handhistories?

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

OzDave
02-17-2010, 08:59 PM
No change.
Still importing hand histories OK and updating reports but no HUD.

I uninstalled and then reinstalled pacifics software.
I upgraded to HM 1.10.02.
I use Windows XP.
I use idleminers pacific hand grabber.
It use to work fine.
I have already followed the FAQ links provided.
Will do so again and post the questions and answers when I find time.

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Forget the idleminer, use Pacific pokers native handhistory function

tangerine-ravine
02-21-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm also having the same problem. It just stopped working for no reason.

Why won't it work with idleminer?

netsrak
02-21-2010, 07:49 AM
I don't know about the idleminer - May be you don't have the latest version?

Northernwind
03-07-2010, 11:59 AM
I m have same problem. HUD stats get visible only with table finder on pacific tournaments, using pacific hh. Same on Unibet (microgaming) tournaments. HUD works only with table finder.

update:
I think the problem is client process name in exenames.txt . Bossmedia Ipoker and Pacific have both poker.exe name. And I play at both same time.
8,poker.exe
12,poker.exe
I hope I have solved unibet problem, because it was 2 times in my exenames.txt

netsrak
03-08-2010, 07:54 AM
For Pacific: are you using an english pacific client? Do the handhistories appear and are being imported?

Northernwind
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
For Pacific: are you using an english pacific client? Do the handhistories appear and are being imported?
Yes and yes.

morny
03-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Try renaming one of the poker.exe to something like boss.exe and then name that 12,boss.exe in the names.txt file, save it and restart HM, youll probably need to use the table finder the first time then it should start picking them up automatically