PDA

View Full Version : Tilt Breaker stats are wrong on MicroGaming

Joschka
07-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi,

I'm currently testing the trial of Tilt Breaker on Unibet, mainly because of the Stop-Loss/Stop-Win function.

After playing a session of 1,500 hands today, the stats are like this:

HM2: 1,508 hands / -350BB

Tilt Breaker: 1,508 hands / -262,5BB

Why should anyone use a software for stop-losses or something like that, if it doesn't even count the losses right?

Tilt Breaker
07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Hi,

I'm currently testing the trial of Tilt Breaker on Unibet, mainly because of the Stop-Loss/Stop-Win function.

Why should anyone use a software for stop-losses or something like that, if it doesn't even count the losses right?

Whoops, sorry I didn't realize you posted this here as well. I saw your follow up 2+2 post, thanks for the info. I will be taking a look at this today.

I'll update this thread and the 2+2 thread when I find the issue,

Adam

Tilt Breaker
07-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Hi,

Hi Joshcka,

After doing some testing I wasn't able to recreate this issue. My stats were all accurate. However, I am using build 1.567 and it looks like you are on 1.565. Please download the latest build at tiltbreaker.com/downloads. Normally you will receive updates automatically, I just haven't pushed this one out yet; I'm waiting for a fix with the Party Beta.

I'll run some more tests tomorrow as well. Please let me know if you encounter the error again under build 1.567.

Thanks,
Adam

Joschka
07-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I assume this has something to do with the anonymous and/or the turbo tables on the Microgaming Network.

I updated to the latest build, but I think the screenshot speaks for itself.

Since I already have my experience with HM2-bugs that "couldn't be reproduced" I'm done with Tilt Breaker.

Thanks anyway and good luck for the future

Tilt Breaker
07-10-2012, 05:45 PM
I assume this has something to do with the anonymous and/or the turbo tables on the Microgaming Network.

I updated to the latest build, but I think the screenshot speaks for itself.

Since I already have my experience with HM2-bugs that "couldn't be reproduced" I'm done with Tilt Breaker.

Thanks anyway and good luck for the future

Hi Joschka,

Thanks for the update. It is very weird that the hands are correct, but not the $ total. It also looks like TB has the low accurate. Only thing I can think of at the moment is maybe TB is counting split pots wrong? Did you have a significant split pot in the last half of that session?

Also, I'm pretty sure we could resolve the issue definitively if you were willing to send in your log files and your HH files from that session. I would be willing to comp a code for your help.

Thanks,
Adam

Joschka
07-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Hey Adam,

unfortunately I can't tell you anything about significant split pots in that session - I simply don't remember and don't want to put you on a wrong track.

Additionally I already uninstalled Tilt Breaker so I'm afraid I can't send you any log files either. Just in case somebody else comes up with this problem, provides useful information and enabling you to fix this problem in the future, I would ask you to update this thread. In this case I'll certainly be willing to reconsider testing Tilt Breaker again.

Really appreciate your efforts!

Best Regards,

J.

Tilt Breaker
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey Adam,

unfortunately I can't tell you anything about significant split pots in that session - I simply don't remember and don't want to put you on a wrong track.

Additionally I already uninstalled Tilt Breaker so I'm afraid I can't send you any log files either. Just in case somebody else comes up with this problem, provides useful information and enabling you to fix this problem in the future, I would ask you to update this thread. In this case I'll certainly be willing to reconsider testing Tilt Breaker again.

Really appreciate your efforts!

Best Regards,

J.

Hi Joschka,

Thanks for the follow up. I'll definitely figure this out one way or the other. Glad to hear you're still open to using TB, looking forward to having you as a user.

Good luck at the tables in the mean time,
Adam

Joschka
09-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Any updates?

Tilt Breaker
09-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Any updates?

Hi Joschka,

I know you hate hearing this, but I was never able to reproduce the issue. However if you are willing to install TB again and send me the HH files from a session that differs from HM I will definitely be able to resolve it.

If so, please PM me your email and I will send over a new code.

Thanks,
Adam