PDA

View Full Version : Replayer slow/not working

Masticore
02-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi,

Imported around 500k hands from PT and my replayer does not work/or is very slow...

Typical or something wrong with my comp/hm (have 1.10.02)?

Thanks

EDIT: This happens when I filter a player to hands only with known cards, also when I show all his hands (25k) even if I want to replay single hands.

This is no good as I want to analyze my opponents in their biggest pots, I have big sample but I cant make use of it.

Also I cant even see hand history for players with a lot of hands.

Maybe its the HUD thinking that long to show the stats while replaying that it stops the service? Is it possible to turn that off manually so I can quickly go through hands?

At the moment its useless.

EDIT: Ok found option to turn off the stats but no change, it does not work for large samples, even if those samples are filtered to smaller sample (example, 25k hands, but only 700 with showdown, filtered to 700 and I cant open any single hand in Replayer or see Hand History.

EDIT: Done Vacum and Analyze, no change

morny
02-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Please see this thread for suggestions on how to improve performance http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Also try removing Winner Name, Winner cards and winner won from the hands view column FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hands View Column Selection (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/192/Hands+View+Column+Selection) save it and refresh.

Also restart HM and the 1st time after youve imported your hero hands HM will optomise your hand histories and you should notice a big performance boost

Masticore
02-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks for that... but...

I have now done all the points except for changing the hardware and unfortunately it helped nothing.

What is strange, that I can play at 20+ tables and HM/HUD is doing fine , (I could not play that many with PT3) and I can easily review stats of players with many many hands in Reports, Preflop Cards, Players etc. But I cant use the hand review/hand history feature for all Non Hero players (even those with just a few hands), which should be a much simpler task for HM than calculating all those stats. Basically the Replayer does not open at all, and when I check in system usage, it jumps to 100% for a few seconds and than it drops to 0%. So it seems like HM tries to do something but than gives up the task...

So I am not sure it is the system issue, maybe there is some bug or I dunno, just want to be able to use what I paid for... :)

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:59 AM
Not sure that i really get it.

Your replayer is not opening at all? Do you see the icon in the taskbar?

Masticore
02-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Correct, for any NON Hero player my Replayer does not open at all, I do not see any icon in the taskbar, I do not see Replayer working in Program Management (Ctrl+Alt+Del).

For two Hero stats (2 poker rooms) Replayer opens (slow but opens) and shows hands.

You need any logfiles or something to review the issue?

EDIT: I have exactly the same issue on my laptop with the same hand histories.

EDIT: For hand history viewer I can see the window and icon but it is blank (for non here, works for hero)

morny
02-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Can you zip up the hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, when you mention Non hero hands do you mean if you load someone else as the hero?

Masticore
02-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Yes, I mean when I load someone else as hero.

Do you mean I should send you 1 million hands? Isnt there a simpler way?

Masticore
02-18-2010, 07:48 AM
I have now deleted 90% of hands and vacuumed database and it still does not work.

Maybe the issue is that I have created a new database and use that one (not using the default database)?

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
The database makes no difference.

It really seems to be something with the hands.

Zip the hands, upload them to a filesharer and send us the link with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net