PDA

View Full Version : Site won't let me log in

Jude
02-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi, I bought the SS version of HEM in November last year, and been using it happily until now where I need to upgrade to the pro version.

I had already created an account on the site because HEM started bugging on the 2nd computer I'm running it on, and I had to reset the code.

Anyway, when I tried to log onto the site today, it gave a generic "invalid username or password" message so I assumed I'd forgot my password. However, when I tried to reset my password it says "Sorry, We could not reset your password". So I thought maybe my account got deleted or something, so I created a new one (using the same email as before). When I try to log on to this new account I get the same "invalid username or password" message and if I try to reset my password I get the same "Sorry, We could not reset your password" message.

I just wondered how I could fix this because I need the upgrade of HEM ASAP, and it asks me to log in when I try and buy it.

Thanks, Jude.

morny
02-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Do you have a 2nd email address you use, can you try creating a new account with that email please

Jude
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Sure I'll try that now

Jude
02-16-2010, 05:01 PM
edit: nvm

Jude
02-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Ok it logged in when I first created it, but after I closed the page and opened again I was logged out and now it won't let me log back in again

morny
02-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Thats pretty weird, Ive checked and its working fine for me. Can you Clear your web cache Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache) and cookies How to Clear Your Browser's Cookies (with video) - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies) and if the problem persists please try another browser and see if the issue still happens and also let me know which browser the issue was with so i can test specifically on that browser to see if the problem is on your end or our end

Jude
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Tried all of that and it's still not working. I'm using Firefox primarily but I just tried IE too and it didn't work on that either.

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Can you please mail some screenshots and a problem description with a link to this thread to sales@holdemmanager.com