PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for tourney

teecee90
02-16-2010, 06:14 AM
I haven't noticed this before because I play exclusively 6max cash games on Ladbrokes.....but I happened to play a freeroll tourney on Sunday and HUD did not work. The tables showed up in the table manager but no HUD. I tried to use the table finder but it still didn't work.

Any suggestions?

netsrak
02-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Are you using an english Ladbrokes Client?

teecee90
02-17-2010, 04:48 AM
Yes - English.

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:57 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

razerGR
02-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Hi, I have absolutely same problem. I play cash game on PS and have no problem with hud but i set it up for torneys and it doesnt work. I tried what you wrote here but no change.

morny
02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work...