PDA

View Full Version : Rush Session Issue

TheGoldStandard
02-15-2010, 10:40 AM
After downloading the new update that differentiates Rush hands from "normal" hands as different limits, I purged all of my hands from 1/19 on and reloaded them so they would be classified as Rush hands. Oddly, it worked for all but two random sessions. Both were Rush sessions that are not being recognized as Rush hands, and I cannot figure out why. I tried deleting just these sessions and reloading them again, but it did not work; both sessions still show up as if they were played on "normal" tables. Any idea why these sessions aren't being recognized as Rush hands? Is there a way to fix this manually?

morny
02-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Can you zip up those hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

TheGoldStandard
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Can you zip up those hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Yeah, I'll do that right now.

One interesting thing I just noticed, though: in one of the sessions, my hole cards aren't showing up in HEM. They obviously show up in the text files that saved to my HD, but HEM isn't recognizing them when the hands get imported.