PDA

View Full Version : Autostart

Helveticus
02-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Hello,

I have a question.

1. Is it possible that Holdem Manager starts with autostart when starting the pc and automatically starting auto import?

2. And if Holdem Manager and auto import is running and I'm shutting down the pc is that a problem?

3. Does running auto import take a lot of ressources?

netsrak
02-15-2010, 08:39 AM
1. no

2. depends, it can damage your database

3. no

Holdemmanager is not a datamining application

Helveticus
02-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Thank you. I do not want to make datamining.

Does auto import work if I'm playing at the same time in a pokerroom?

morny
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you. I do not want to make datamining.

Does auto import work if I'm playing at the same time in a pokerroom?

Im not sure if your asking should you have it pressed or should it work.

Is the problem that auto import starts by itself before you press it?

If so
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - the How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

If that dosent fix it Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

Or if its another issue please explain in more detail or post a screenshot

fozzy71
02-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes, the Auto Import is what you use when playing to make the Table Manager and HUD show up.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Quick Start Guide (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/21/Holdem+Manager+Quick+Start+Guide)