PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate hands in tourney report

Khishtaki
02-15-2010, 06:56 AM
It is said that HM should recognize the duplicate hands and disregard it but see attached an obvious example of 2 duplicate hands in my Tourney-Hands window (Tourney-Reports have the same bug).
If there are 2 duplicate - that can be more, so can I do anything smarter than just scrolling through the whole base and searching the duplicate hands with my eyes?

TIA

netsrak
02-15-2010, 08:47 AM
Did you restore your database from a backup?

In normal operation this should not happen.

Khishtaki
02-15-2010, 09:05 AM
I have HM installed both at home and at work.
I used Options/Database Management to export database from home, got a number of txt files to a flash-stick, copied it to my work computer, then went to Import/Import from folder and imported all those files.
(If important - I didn't do it earlier - this was a first time)
Is there any better way to merge up the bases?
BTW I just realized I have different HM versions - 1.10.01 at home and 1.10.02 at work. Could it make a problem?

morny
02-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Always keep both versions current. Use this date export option to export by date, so if you know your other database hasnt been updated since 21st january, export all your hands from the updated database from 21st January and them import them when you get to the other PC

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands#export) dates

You should never use backup and restore to restore to a database with hands already in it, only use that option when your importing into an empty database