PDA

View Full Version : Top Draw!

Monty
09-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi,

I purchased Poker Tracker 3 in May when it came out. Since buying it I had no end of problems, and every update released either fixed one problem and made another occur, or made it worse altogether. In the five months of owning the software it didn't run properly for any period of time, and the last two updates made it completely unusable. Many people are having problems with it, and on top of that I was refused a refund without giving them yet more time to fix it!

A few days ago I gave up and bought Holdem Manager, and what can I say, different class! Im actually glad that I had problems with PT3 now, as otherwise I'd still be using that software instead of HEM which is superior in every way.

Well done on producing without doubt the best poker tracking/analysis software on the market by a country mile, top draw!

morny
09-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Well theres alot more to do and were really only starting but glad you like it so far, thanks for the positive comments

Monty
09-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Well theres alot more to do and were really only starting but glad you like it so far, thanks for the positive comments

Wow, looking forward to future updates then. Still well ahead of the rest, keep up the good work.:)