PDA

View Full Version : The tournament import bug

niqlas
02-15-2010, 02:58 AM
I have read several thread where people are reporting having problems with getting correct results wgen importing tournaments from pokerstars. I don't know if you are checking in to this problem but this is a really nasty bug and I thought I should give you my 2 cents about this problem and see if anything I come up with helps you solve this bug.

Im playing 45-man and 180-man on pokerstars, I have imported both my hh-files and the tournament histories from pokerstars. Sometimes they import fine but sometimes they are not and to me it all seems pretty random but as a software delveloper I know the bugs are never random, there is some kind of pattern here why some tourneys work and some dont.

I have also tried to change the bad ones manually, HEM let me change the tourneys but they are not included when HEM calculates winnings etc- in the Results/stats tab.

This is rather frustrating as I am a rather large stat-nit, and at the moment I can't see my results in a correct way. I don't know if you know the seriousness of this bug but I'll tell you, itäs there and it needs to be dealt with.

If you need hand histories/tournament historues, let me know, but I thought you maybe already have gotten several from other people experiencing this bug.

netsrak
02-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Until now we were not able to reproduce any but. So please zip and mail the handhistories and summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net