PDA

View Full Version : Dont import every hand + other errors!?

uddudd
02-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Hello, I have a big database with 149188 persons on it. I am paying for handhistories and everything has been well until 2 days ago when the importrate decreased from around 80 hands/s to 0.1-8 hands/s.

And thats not all, it wont import all of my OWN PLAYED hands either. After every session I see about 5-6 files that is still in the HH folder for VC/ipoker. I try to import them manually but nothing happens. And after 30 min or so they are gone?! (but no hands has been imported since!?)
Its very frustrating since many big hands is lost!

And now when Im trying to import bought HH most of them becomes IMPORT ERRORS? watch the picture....

And I am running the three files in the HM folder as admin as somebody wrote in another thread.
Is it possible that the DB is too big and therefore is damaged?!

Help

version: 1.10.02
computer: imac quad
system: windows 7
my mood: sad
want:help plz

morny
02-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Your database may have become corrupt, can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport those hands that were giving errors and let me know if the errors still occur

uddudd
02-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Yes it works with the new one, does this mean that I have to reimport EVERY HAND to the new one and delite the old one?!

How can I prevent that these things happens?

I have a lot of disc left and Im using nod32 since 2 weeks ago but the problem started 3 days ago or something

netsrak
02-15-2010, 08:43 AM
You can try a reindex of your old database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

For the future you should do regular backups of your database and handhistories (at least once a month).

uddudd
02-15-2010, 08:29 PM
thanks, then I must know if there is any way that I can transfer my buddylist from tablescanner to the new DB?!

TY for answer!

netsrak
02-16-2010, 04:42 AM
Copy the files named buddy* from the fishfinder subfolders to your new installation.

uddudd
02-16-2010, 06:24 AM
since the files where in the fishfinderfolder, where should I move them?
I dont see any specific folder for the new database

netsrak
02-16-2010, 11:02 AM
I thought the database is on a new computer.

The buddylist should be database independent on the same computer.