PDA

View Full Version : Licence if new OS or re-installing windows

Soap
02-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi, since we can only use our licence on two computers, what happens if I install a newer version of Windows, or want to reinstall my old one.

I'm gonna switch to Win7 soon and I have taken the habit of using a ghost to re-install the OS regularly.

Am I gonna be able to keep doing it, or will I be stuck with a windows I cannot re-install ?

Thnaks for your help

Patvs
02-13-2010, 10:55 PM
You can reinstall and reactivate HEM an unlimited amount of times.

If you keep restoring a Ghost image file, your machine-code will probably NOT change, so you can reactivate HEM all the time without any activation hassle.

If you do get an error "this license of HEM has ALREADY been activated on two computer, please deactivate it on one of them first"...
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

Soap
02-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Thank you for this answer.

Now what if I was to change both motherboard and drive ?

I'm considering buying an SSD but since my current motherboard only handles SATA, I might switch to a more recent one that would feature SATA III .

I'm guessing I'd have to use the second license then now wouldn't I?

netsrak
02-14-2010, 07:58 AM
You can always reset your key to use it again via the registration system as Pat posted before.

Soap
02-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks a lot for your help ! :)