PDA

View Full Version : PLAYERS tab does not show players from Ipoker or Betfair

Caruso
02-13-2010, 04:39 PM
My database contains hands from the ongame network, Ipoker and Betfair. The "Players" tab states that I have data about 4025 players. However when I want to run reports I always only get information about the players on Ongame (about 2000) - Players from Betfair or Ipoker are not showing up.
I can search for players on all network in the Cash Game Section and my HUD recognize players fine - this is just a problem with the Reports in the "PLAYERS" Section. Any idea how this can be solved?

fozzy71
02-13-2010, 06:42 PM
That tab is for running filtered searches on your entire DB according to the filters/criteria and report selected on the left side-bar. The default report is for players from this month with 1k hands. Have you made the filters more broad? Are you using the Poker Site drop-down filter?

How are your filters set on the left side? Can you post a screen shot?

Caruso
02-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Oh my bad - it was the filter for date...It was set for showing only hands from last month (duh!). I thought the filter for date was inactive, because the field for year is always blank for me no matter what I put in (probably because I use a big DPI setting on my laptop).
I now set it to also show players for february and all the players are shown now :-). Anyway thanks a lot for the quick support!