PDA

View Full Version : Missing Prima/Microgaming hands

mikidi
02-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Just played a short session (150-200h) on Prima and after importing it's missing some (maybe ~50) of the hands. Prior to this I have played several hundred thousand hands with basically zero problems and never noticed hands missing and the HUD works perfectly etc.

The only difference to my normal session was that I didn't have HEM open initially and only opened it later into the session and it for some reason seems to be missing the hands from when it wasn't on. But I've also played sessions without HEM on prior to this and have imported the hands later with no problems and I can't really see why/how it would have anything to do with it. I've tried opening and closing HEM and trying to import but it's always missing those few hands that I know are in the Microgaming's .dat database since I could see them browsing my hand histories with Microgamings own hand history viewer.

Not really a huge deal but if there's a quick fix to this it'd be cool and I obviously don't want this to become a recular occurence.

fozzy71
02-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Please update to the latest version 1.10.02 if you don't have it yet - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

mikidi
02-13-2010, 10:26 PM
I did this but it only completely worked when I manually imported from a folder. It actually found 400-500 missing hands from the databases that the autoimport wasn't noticing.

fozzy71
02-15-2010, 02:54 PM
The auto import only scans the .DAT files for the last 100 hands, for performance reasons. Using the Import File option will make HM check the entire file for all hands.

Did you move the old history file and start a new one? Is it still missing hands with the new .DAT file?