PDA

View Full Version : No HUD

Thorium90
02-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Hi,

I just bought a HM licence and I can't get the HUD on the table.
It seems the soft is importing the data (i went in import and select Start auto import) but no table manager appears.
I'm playing on ongame by the way.

Could someone help?

Patvs
02-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Thorium90
02-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the answer. I updated HM but it is still not working...
I'm using Windows XP so no need to select "run as admain" for those .exe, right?
I can see the report on HM, the hand or correctly imported when I refresh (they are stored in english) but still no HUD.
No table manager appears when I start a session Relaunch HUD
For your information I'm playing on Ongame

Thorium90
02-13-2010, 03:14 PM
With PokerOffice we could send some log file so they can see which problem we had. Is there anything I can send to you?
I'm playing half my poker on week end so it's quite a loss of money if I still can't play tomorrow.

fozzy71
02-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Do you have 64 bit XP? Go to your \rvg software\holdem manager folder and run the hmhud.exe file manually.

If that doesn't help, try this:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.