PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not showing correct stats (PokerStars)

icemonkey9
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Hey, this is a serious "no bueno" issue.

1) The HUD is sometimes not seeing opponents correctly and just keeping track of their table stats. I know I have 3k+ hands on a guy for example, and at one table i see his complete stats, but at another table he's sitting at, I only see like 33 hands. It's not like I double clicked on his overlay to make it red to bring up session stats. It's just like that and this is happening for multiple people. I am using 1.10.02.

2) The stat for multi-tabling isn't working. It just says 1 for anyone no matter what, even though that's obviously wrong. Related to #1??

Please help me!

icemonkey9
02-13-2010, 12:45 PM
:eek:

Please help. This keeps happening. I tried rebooting and reloading HEM, but it would still occur. See the screenshot:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4718/hudsucks.jpg (http://img171.imageshack.us/i/hudsucks.jpg/)

Patvs
02-13-2010, 12:48 PM
1. Do you have HUD Options--> Additional HUD filters turned on?
Make sure include hands from other limits is turned on (if that's what you prefer) and there is no filter for # players.

2. Turn on the TableScanner AUTO SCAN (for example once every 5 minutes)
That's how HM will get and update the "multi tabling" stat.

icemonkey9
02-13-2010, 01:06 PM
1. Do you have HUD Options--> Additional HUD filters turned on?
Make sure include hands from other limits is turned on (if that's what you prefer) and there is no filter for # players.

2. Turn on the TableScanner AUTO SCAN (for example once every 5 minutes)
That's how HM will get and update the "multi tabling" stat.

I do not have the "include hands from other limits" on but I will turn it on. However - 100% of the hands I have on this player are at this level and this game type (full ring). And it doesn't just happen to this player, it happens to other regulars I have hands on.

netsrak
02-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Please post a screenshot of your additional hud filters and attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

spider
02-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi

Having same issue on Fulltilt, have a player sat at my table who I have marked as a loose player from a previous session. his stats read (VPIP/PFR/Agg/Hands) 16/16/0.0/20 when I pull up the Active Player Details window his stats are 37/23/3.6/80.

Stats on the table appear to be his stats for this session only, double click to show session had not been used.

The stats in the Active Player window are being updated in real time.

Stats for other players at table are basically correct (1 played shows 12K hands when the correct # is 13.4K).

This has been happening for some time (pre 1.10) but you only notice it when it's a targeted player and not the same players everytime.

Hud filters are set to default and have never been altered.

stop/starting HUD/import does not correct it.

Using HM Ver 1.10.02, W7 64 bit, UAC off

spider

Edit have attached my hm config file (hopefully) sorry but no screen shot.

morny
02-20-2010, 08:02 PM
This may be because you purged some hands from him, if you run a report on him for all hands and check hes totals, then open a hand and see do they match up in the replayer.

If they do match try exporting the hands from the database and can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport theminto that and see if the issues are re-occuring

spider
02-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi Morny, thanks for the timely reply.

When I run a report on this player (winning summary) I get the following stats:

Hands 80 vpip 39 pfr 23.4 agg 3.57 which are the true stats.

When I run the 'sessions tab - all hands' I get 2 sessions:

1. dated 02/20/10 showing 20/15.8/15.8/0.0
2. dated 11/04/08 showing 60/46.6/25.9/4.17

When open a hand from session 1 in the replayer, session 1 stats are displayed and with a hand from session 2 open the stats from session 2 are dispayed.

While in the replayer if I untick the 'Stats Up To Day of Hand' for a session 1 hand they do not change but for a session 2 hand they change to the stats for session 1.

The results are the same after exporting the hands into a new database.

One thing I did notice which I wasn't aware of is that session 2 appears to be observed hands.

I ran the same checks against other player in the database and they were fine.

Spider

Edit: I found the cause, the hud filter 'Filter by Date' it was set to 12 Mths (default) when I changed it to 36 Mths the full stats were shown in the replayer. Appologies for wasting your time.

Onyx
02-23-2010, 09:10 AM
2) The stat for multi-tabling isn't working. It just says 1 for anyone no matter what, even though that's obviously wrong. Related to #1??
I get the same problem on Stars: every player shows: MT1 (regardless of how many tables they are on) & my own stat shows; MT0?

netsrak
02-23-2010, 03:40 PM
You need to use the Tablescanner for the "Multitable stat" and you need to scan the tables periodically

Garon
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Hey, this is a serious "no bueno" issue.

1) The HUD is sometimes not seeing opponents correctly and just keeping track of their table stats. I know I have 3k+ hands on a guy for example, and at one table i see his complete stats, but at another table he's sitting at, I only see like 33 hands. It's not like I double clicked on his overlay to make it red to bring up session stats. It's just like that and this is happening for multiple people. I am using 1.10.02.

I am having this same issue. I just installed trial version of table ninja and that is when it started. I'm using 1.10.03b HEM, and Windows XP. My HUD Options>Additional HUD filters under filter for # of players each one is set to minimum of 2 and max of 10, filter by date is - include hands newer than 12 months old (I've only had HEM for 4.5 months), and both boxes are checked under filter by limits. Re-starting HEM or double clicking on the players stats twice to go from session to total stats doesn't work. This has been going on for a few days now since I installed the trial version of table ninja.

I have another issue with the HUD also, on my own HUD stats # of hands played. It isn't always showing my session stats, sometimes it shows some other number of hands which isn't my total number of hands ... maybe it's the # of hands I've played total on that table name? If I double click it does show just my current session stats for that table in red, so I do have a work-around for this issue.

Thanks for the help!

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 01:55 PM
I am having this same issue. I just installed trial version of table ninja and that is when it started. I'm using 1.10.03b HEM, and Windows XP. My HUD Options>Additional HUD filters under filter for # of players each one is set to minimum of 2 and max of 10, filter by date is - include hands newer than 12 months old (I've only had HEM for 4.5 months), and both boxes are checked under filter by limits. Re-starting HEM or double clicking on the players stats twice to go from session to total stats doesn't work. This has been going on for a few days now since I installed the trial version of table ninja.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) Your additional HUD filters
4) Cash Games > Reports > All Hands > [x] Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player > select the player in question.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

I have another issue with the HUD also, on my own HUD stats # of hands played. It isn't always showing my session stats, sometimes it shows some other number of hands which isn't my total number of hands ... maybe it's the # of hands I've played total on that table name? If I double click it does show just my current session stats for that table in red, so I do have a work-around for this issue.

Thanks for the help!

See if this helps:

Close HM

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManger.config

Open with > Notepad

Approximately at line 60:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

30 minutes of no playing = new session

I use 5 minutes

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

Garon
03-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Hi Fozzy,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure what you mean by detailed view, but I did a screen capture with everything you requested. Combsy53 is the player with different # of hands on the tables. It happens with others also. Notice HEM stats is showing 997 hands for Combsy on table Serpens and only 5 hands on Antilia. I did this without turning on table ninja to see what happened and it still had the same problem. Not sure how you will be able to see anything on such a small crowded picture, but thanks for your help!

Garon

morny
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Can you post it without reducing the size, its so tiny i cant see anything at all?

Garon
03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Hmm, when I first tried to post the original size I got an error message from your website saying it's too big. Now it's letting me, yay! Here it is ...

Garon

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 12:03 AM
The HUDs are just in the wrong places. The HUD for Combsy on the table on the right is underneath the one you mention with 5 hands. You need to fix your preferred seating settings and HUD positions. Maybe add the Abb Name Stat back to your HUD while you get this situated properly.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29) (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

Garon
03-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Wow, thanks fozzy, I feel dumb for not catching it lol. Must have got out of whack when I played in a 6-man SnG.

Garon