PDA

View Full Version : Please send in hands from Everleaf Gaming Network

fozzy71
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Please use subject line: 'Everleaf Hand Histories'

Please zip and email hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

guitarizt
02-17-2010, 12:35 PM
What kind of hhs do you need? Cash, sngs, mtts?

morny
02-17-2010, 05:16 PM
All them if you have them

vlsup
02-23-2010, 07:13 AM
I played some in this network and can send you HH's
but where they are?
no HH in client folder

upd. Found in MyDocs
sent

fishyfishboy
03-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Nice to see you working on Everleaf. I played there once and found the players very very soft. I just stopped playing there because of a lack of HUD support. HEM's competitors are very slow with multiple site support and upgrades. I believe HEM is about to totally take over the HUD market.

Ps. If I can find some of my HH I'll send them to you. As far as I remember the HH is similar to stars and the Table Manager can already detect the everleaf tables.

GrindUnumb
03-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Nice to see you working on Everleaf. I played there once and found the players very very soft. I just stopped playing there because of a lack of HUD support. HEM's competitors are very slow with multiple site support and upgrades. I believe HEM is about to totally take over the HUD market.

Ps. If I can find some of my HH I'll send them to you. As far as I remember the HH is similar to stars and the Table Manager can already detect the everleaf tables.

You were not willing to play on a site you call "very very soft" because you don't have a HUD? Thats hilarious. I can't wait to see you join us on Everleaf.

fishyfishboy
03-17-2010, 06:24 PM
You were not willing to play on a site you call "very very soft" because you don't have a HUD? Thats hilarious. I can't wait to see you join us on Everleaf.

You should be worried. It was not worth me keeping mental count of how people are playing on two tables when I can play 6 tables on a site with HUD support (with a better field) because I can easily recognise playing patterns without being as observant and have a better hourly rate.

When HEM gets everleaf support, I will play a couple of 1/2 NL tables if and when they are available and I know I will destroy them.

SCCFaust
03-20-2010, 10:07 AM
I only play on everleaf. I'd be really excited if this was implemented.

I'm not waiting for the HUD support but I'd like it to keep track of my hands (it doesn't do this for me. Is this normal? I have it set to import from the right folder). So I can review after my sessions. It is hard playing six tables with their format and being unable to grab hand histories on hands that you don't know if you played correctly.

fozzy71
03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
We have not added support for Everleaf yet.

fishyfishboy
03-28-2010, 06:46 AM
Is there an ETA for Everleaf support?

morny
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Sorry i don't have an ETA at the moment

PokerFlock
04-13-2010, 05:31 PM
needed more hands ?

i have about 100k hands here ?

I have a hh converter so that i can use HM + Hud on P4E , but i will be nice if the normal HM will support it :)

will be much better insted of using the converter to convert to PS hands.

morny
04-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Yeah the more hands the merrier

PanchoStern
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
You should be worried. It was not worth me keeping mental count of how people are playing on two tables when I can play 6 tables on a site with HUD support (with a better field) because I can easily recognise playing patterns without being as observant and have a better hourly rate.

When HEM gets everleaf support, I will play a couple of 1/2 NL tables if and when they are available and I know I will destroy them.

I agree. I refused to play Cake due to no HEM. I will NOT play without HEM>