PDA

View Full Version : Trial expired, but I've already registered

rid.br
09-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Hello

I've already registered Hold'em Manager before my trial version was expired. But, suddenly today, whenever I try to open my HM it says that my trial version is expired and that I need to register the program. So, when I put my serial number on the box, it says that it cannot complete my registration.

What should I do ?
Thanks

fred4761
09-28-2008, 06:19 PM
what version of windows are you using? Im have the same prob with xp.

it was suggested to me to update to the new 1.06.04 beta 4, still not working for me though,

rid.br
09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm using Vista. I still couldn't solve the problem.

I believe it is related to the 15 day period that we are allowed to use the program. Apparently, the problem started after those 15 days had passed, even if I had already registered for the full version.

bjsaust
09-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Interesting. I'm getting that after I just upgraded to the Pro version from working smallstakes version. Wonder if its the same issue.

Rvg72
09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
If you have a working version that goes to trial check the following:

1) Make sure your date / time is correct on your pc
2) Make sure Holdem Manager is running as administrator – in XP use Run As and in Vista right click, go to properties and if it is not greyed out then set it to run as administrator there
3) Disable your firewall (or just allow holdem manager internet access)
4) Disable any other software that might be blocking HM from hitting the internet
5) Are you running / using a web proxy of some kind?

If it still does not work then email support@holdemmanager.net and we can reset the code for you since probably something on your pc changed. I have tweaked this in the latest beta that will soon be released to be more forgiving of changes.

If you have never purchased and your trial runs out right away you should also check the above 5 points. Unfortunately there is no way to extend a trial.

Roy