PDA

View Full Version : HM1 to HM2 questions

Miwo1976
07-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Hello HM Team,

i am using HM1 Pro ( including Omaha ) with Table Ninja for Stars, and i want to buy HM2 but could you please give me a short answer to following questions.

1) can i have both (HM1 and HM2) on the computer and run them both at different times with the same postqre sql database, or can i use only one Database at postqre sql at the time?

Example: i want to use HM1 with database HM1 for the Stars Hyper Satellites and HM2 with database HM2 for the Stars Hyper SNG, so i have the stats for the HUD seperated because they would actually not be correct if both kind of tourneys would appear in the same database.

2) i have HM1 with Table Ninja for Stars, how do i get that to work on HM2, or do i have to buy Table Ninja new as well?

3) can i use the old HM Archive folder also for the HM2 or do i have to make a new one and safe the old data?

Regards

Miwo

Patvs
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
-1 yes, you can use them simultaneously even if you'd like... since each uses its own separate database.

-2 you don't have to rebuy TableNinja, it will also work for HM2. In fact it will work for any program, since it only relies on being able to detect the PokerStars client.

-3 yes, the default folder is C:/HM2Archive for HM2, but you can just change it to C:/HMArchive (or whatever you use for your current HM1 archive folder) so both use the same folder.