PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with a few tournament summaries

Vedocorban
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't play many satellites, but the few I played last Sunday have skewed my tournament results. I played one on Full Tilt and won a $216 entry, played two on PokerStars where one was a rebuy event and in the other I won my $215 entry.

I don't know how many times I rebought in the rebuy event but HEM only lists my initial buy-in for that satellite. When I manually enter my winnings, HEM won't accurately update my overall tournament statistics to reflect these two tournament entries as part of my profit or ROI. Furthermore, my Full Tilt ID has me listed with the satellite, but it also created a whole new player called "Vedocorban,entry to tournament 131905239 (FT)". This player's $216 seat does reflect in the winnings, but it has the same satellite listed for my main Full Tilt ID and it shows a loss for the satellite buy-in. I know this probably sounds confusing, but I need to clean this up. How do I go about doing it?

fozzy71
02-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Have you requested the tournament summaries from pokerstars and tried importing them? If that doesn't help please send us the hand history files and tournament summaries. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com