PDA

View Full Version : hole cards by position

skootch22
02-12-2010, 11:40 AM
i am trying to do some research on different villain types and the hole cards they play by position. Specifically from the blinds.

I have been filtering reports by the BB SB position and look at each players results individually. This is painstakingly slow. Is there a faster way to do a search like this.

I would like to be able to compile statistics by player type based on vpip stats and track the results by 4 player types,

Nits - Regs - Loose Passive - and LAG

Since the vast majority of hands played from the blinds never get to showdown, I figure i will have to use at least 100 different players from each category to obtain any worth while results.

My initial plan was to create an alias for each player type, then add players to each category according to vpip. But again this is very labor intensive.

Am i going about this the right way, or is there an easier way to get these results.

Thanks In Advance.

morny
02-12-2010, 12:34 PM
My initial plan was to create an alias for each player type, then add players to each category according to vpip. But again this is very labor intensive

Yeah i was doing this myself a while back and this is the best solution currently available, it would be a good addition to HM so Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions) if youd like to see something like this added